As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Overlook all mechanical site activities related to HVAC, Firefighting and Plumbing.
- Manage material inventory at site.
- Deal with manpower and contractors.
- Able to read and understand technical drawings.
- Daily reporting to engineer regarding all site progress.
- Diploma Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Saudi Arabia
- Solve problems at site
- Plan labors daily activities
- material takeoff
- Strong analytical skills
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What's great in the job?
Discover Our Services