Sajemp is a pioneering force in the Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) industry, dedicated to delivering innovative solutions for a range of commercial and residential projects. With a proven record of excellence, Sajemp combines expertise and cutting-edge technology to create environments that are safe, efficient, and sustainable.
Sajemp is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to our executive team. The Executive Assistant will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth operations of the company's leadership.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Able to type minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- High school diploma required; Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- At least four years of related experience required.
What's great in the job?
- You prepare daily tasks for directors as per priority
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgt, etc.
- Direct coordination with top management for tasks and follow ups
- High commissions for good performers